Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What a day.

On last Saturday, I had replacement class from 9AM to 2PM. I actually reach the campus at 7.20AM!!! OH MY.. YES. I KNOW. Damn bloody EARLY! The sun is not even up yet! No rise and shine for me.. *sobs* Well because my father drop me off at Uni. Crap. I really need a car of my own. But with the economy like that, shucks.

After class, I rushed home. Got to get ready to go out. Had dinner with my aunt. We went to New York New York Deli. Wow. The food was good. Nice. Gosh. I wished I had taken some pictures.



This picture is taken from someone's blog. Credits goes to sloppychic.com. Place is at 1Utama.

[edited]

Then, we went walking around. Came to Highstreet in 1Utama, there's Valentine's Day decoration up and around. Love is in the air~!







Bees. I don't get what's so romantic about them but.. It's nice. Big, cute, funny. So I just took some pictures first. But there was like so many people jostling around. Gah. I feel like yelling at them to get out of my way. Can't you see I'm trying to take a picture?


Oh anyway, I finally found the Transformers 2 : Revenge of the Fallen movie trailer! *jumps for joy* Although it's short but it's definately nice! Awesome! I hope the full trailer is coming out soon. Click here to view it.


This is so cool. I can't wait to watch it on the BIG screen! *snickers*


And guess what. The movie posters are so cool. There are like a few different movie posters. Here they go.








It's coming! :D
So I am going crazy soon. Major breakdown. Soon. I just can't wait! Hehe..



Alright. Just a mini update kays. I have like got some pictures to post up too. Be patient.

Thanks!

No comments: