Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Notice and Announcement

Okay... Something... INTERESTING. That I found while in the bus. This notice was stuck behind the driver's seat. I did not take a picture because first, the driver can see me. Second, there's someone sitting beside me. Lets just put it this way. There's people around me. So no picture. Here's the notice. First in Malay, below in English.

Notis & Makluman

Berkuatkuasa serta merta. Penumpang mesti memparmerkan jumlah wang yang tepat kepada pemandu sebelum memasukkan wang sendiri ke dalam peti duit.

Pemandu tidak dibenarkan membuat tukaran wang tambang atau mengembalikan lebihan wang tambang kepada penumpang.

Pemandu yang didapati melanggar arahan ini boleh dikenakan tindakan disiplin sewajarnya.

Sekian untuk makluman.



Notice and Announcement

Enforced instantaneously. Passenger must show total money to driver before include money own into the money box.

Driver not allowed make changer money fare or return excess money fare to passengers.

Discipline action will be taken if driver impinge this instruction.

Thanks for announcement.





Like hello? Direct translation? Either the person who typed this out failed his English or he just don't even know what is English. Fail weh this person's English. I read the English part first. And when I finished reading the second sentence, I could not understand what is it saying. I mean, I get a bit. Then I read the Malay section. Oh.. I see.. So, what do you actually mean Driver not allowed make changer money fare or must show total money to driver before include money own into the money box? Oh my.. And I also feel the Malay is a little weird. Somewhere. Maybe.

Gosh. I was already laughing inside when I read the English version about this notice. Then as I read the Malay part, I was going "Oh my.. This is funny. I am going to copy it down, and then post it up in my blog."

So here it is. I wonder will the foreigners understand? Maybe a little. If they speak broken English like us.

No comments: