Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Friday, February 27, 2009

BM Practical.

Our first day of Buidling Materials Practical was on 17 February, which was last Tuesday. Well, I just could not believe that how much fun we had on the first day. It was fun as in we do not fall asleep during the lecture classes. But physical workouts. Once every week. It's very tiring.

So far we have already attended two lessons of practical. Below this are my first class of the practical. Super tiring! We were all sweaty and sticky after that. But definately worth it I think. As we had alot of laughs.








The only picture that was taken by my lousy 2MP phone that day. The first 3 was by a friend that has a camera. Notice how much concrete we need to use?


Then below, the only picture I took, during our second class of practical. New guy! Say cheese peace!




Last but not least, another toy of my friend's to light up the day! He has.. I don't know how many of all these.. toys.


The face is cute. >/ or =.= or something like that. But I still think that orange little fella (refer back to my post : A random day at Uni)

But turned to the back of the toy,


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




What the... Plaster???

No comments: