Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Saturday, May 2, 2009

X-Men Origins : Wolverine

I cannot believe it.





IT'S OUT! He's OUT!! (like duh)








Yes yes yes. I am going gaga over Wolverine now. Why? I have just watched the movie yesterday afternoon and.. I cannot say it's awesome but I like it. I want to watch it all over again!

Rating : 8/10

Yea. Minus one point for a weird starting and another for the ending which I do not like. :( So sad larh he kena shot in the head but... (opps!)


So. Addiction starts.




If you do not wish to view the following pictures, please leave.
If you haven't watched the movie, I highly suggest you REALLY leave.


My addiction starts here.


The varieties of movie poster








The characters in the movie.


Remy LeBeau/Gambit


Kayla Silverfox


Victor Creed/Sabretooth


Wade Wilson/Deadpool


John Wraith/Kestrel


Others includes


Agent Zero


Stryker

Blob, Cyclops, and Diamond Girl



Some scenes from the movie
















Oh dear. I'm afraid I have exposed too much of the movie. Oh dear. Oh no. I am in a BIG trouble now. So I better not expose it further.





Until here peeps.


Pictures sources from : Google, IGN & FanPop



Movies coming up next in line that is a MUST to watch!


(Think Christian Bale!)




(AWESOME!! TOTALLY CAN'T WAIT!!!)




(Yes. Harry Potter. Magic.)

No comments: