Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Sunday, May 17, 2009

What it means.

My name. It's.. quite true. I guess..


S : You are very broad-minded. 
Z : You're always fighting with someone. 
E : You are a very exciting person. 

Y : You cause a lot of trouble. 
U : You feel like you have to equal up to people's standards. 
N : You like to work, but you always want a break. 



I don't know about being broad-minded. Maybe I am always fighting with someone. Yet I do not think I am a very exciting person. I do cause alot of trouble sometimes. And definately true is sometimes I do feel like I have to equal up to people's standards in everything I do. Appearantly I like to work, but I always want a break? Maybe. *chuckles*


Signature - YUNZ

No comments: