Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Saturday, May 16, 2009

I love story books.

I have FINALLY gotten my hands on...



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




TADA!




The third book of the Inheritance Trilogy. Heheh.. Lovely. Superb. Then, I have also managed to get my hands on the remaining two books of the Twilight Series.
















*Jumps for joy*




Wow. I am so going to spend my time reading instead of my usual routine of Facebook already. *laughs out loud* Well, I am still going to Facebook for now. I can't ruin my holiday by finishing all three books at one shot!




Through it all nobody gets me like you do.
And you know everything about me.
-Taylor Swift [I'm only me when I'm with you]

No comments: