Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Not you.

I have not been talking about other good, looking guy other than Wang LeeHom. ^^




My obsession starts when I watched Twilight. Then I know that people are like crazy over







Edward Cullen/Robert Pattinson



I got totally SUCKED into the whole story all together and have been like REALLY obsessed with the whole Twilight Saga. I find Robert Pattinson rather dashing as Edward Cullen in the movie. *GRINS*SWOONS* (That's the reaction my friend has I think) But I think I can get obsessed with


Peter Facinelli

picture credits : Wikipedia



Yes.




Dr. Carlisle Cullen



You see him as a blonde in the movie. Little did I know that he was so much more good looking when he's not a blonde. Really. Seriously.








Tell me he ain't good looking. I'll kill you. X)











Shoot! Now I can go *SWOONS~*




picture credits : Fanpop!



It's just my opinion kays. :)
I found that some people like him blonde.



Late. Late. I think I better jump into bed now.


Signature - YUNZ

No comments: