Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

She's awesome.

Taken from Malaysia's 17 Mag's June 2009 issue.

Interview between
17 and Taylor Swift.



17 : What traits do you look for in a guy?
Taylor Swift : It would be unfair to have a general rule for every guy because they are all individual stories, not just chapters in one big book. but the guy I'm looking for is the guy I can be me around, not a version of me I think he'd like. He's the guy I'm not wearing different clothes for. I'm not holding back jokes because he might think they're stupid. I'm not afraid to show emotion because I might scared him. 
It's important to not have rules about who the guy is : The rule should be about who you are when you're with him.





Well said Taylor Swift!! :D


Signature - YUNZ

1 comment:

AININ said...

I love taylor swift..her songs are awesome and she's sooo pretty!!!