Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Got my hands on...

*gasp*
What have I gotten my hands on???








My first copy of the Twilight series! Yes yes. After I have watched the movie. Blame the movie. For getting me hooked on. Expecially when Edward Cullen



look so intriguing in the movie itself. Together with Isabella Swan, Damn. Blame the movie for my addiction. So yes. Being a bookworm (I do not wear thick reading glasses mind you), I had to get my hand on the book since my addiction started.

Oh and did I mentioned that my exams are finally over? Yes. OVER! (making all sorts of noises) Woot! Oh wait. People are sleeping at this hour. Sorry! Sorry! But anyway, I will have the time to read! ;)


Alright. Yes. Twilight!!

*screams!*



After that, I seriously need to get my hands on the other 3 books.









I can't wait. Really. Seriously. Even before my holidays end, I would have finish all 4 books in a shot IF, I have the books. I need money. Anybody?

No comments: