Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Friday, May 29, 2009

It's something.

Currently have nothing to blog about. Or maybe at least something. Had our Welcome Freshmen Concert this afternoon at campus. To welcome this May intake's freshmen. Nice. It as fun. :) But I look ridiculous in what I wore. Hope to get pictures soon to post up here. Tired. Yes. I am tired now. So sorry for the short post here although I am trying to make it seem long by typing a lot of crap here. Mind me. I am tired. Unable to think straight.

The event was fun. Really. Everybody worked hard. It's a pleasure getting to know these group of people as well as working with them. *smiles* There's always room for improvement. Hope to be able to be part of the team again. ;)

Alright. I think it's long enough now. Time to sign off and Facecook for awhile before bed. Teminator Salvation this Sunday! *grins*

Signature - YUNZ

1 comment:

AININ said...

lol! Sounds as if u were having lots of fun!! I loveee the red statue though, DEFINITELY an eye catcher =)