Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Friday, May 1, 2009

Wow.

Wa.
You have made it to my first post of the month!
Be proud. HAHAHAHAHA


Tricia Lim SY
. Okays. Your last two name's initials are the same as me. Cool! HAHAH. But too bad I was born before you! *points at Tricia and laugh* WAHAHAH. Okays. Enough of my insanity though.

Dear Tricia Lim. (wah)
Err. Nah. Pictures added at the right hand side is because you said my blog is all lovey dovey. I tell you, it took me quite some time to dig up all those pictures. Like seriously. I have very little pictures taken with friends.

Anyway, I know you will read this.
I hope. *GRINS*


lots of huggies to you girlfriend! *HUGS*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i see my name..
and im laughed at.. =.=
im speechless..
yunz is lafing way too much..
she's going crazy
...
...
...
muz be love
XD

yunzsy™ said...

Lol. Must be love right. In love with you maybe. HAHAHAHA OMG. Tricia Lim SY. HAHAH. Why I laugh? Because you copy my name. LOL. Or maybe I am just plain crazy larh. HAAHAHAH

*huggies*