Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Monday, July 28, 2008

TAGGED!!

I've been TAGGED by Cayman!! =.= Don't like. it. Lol. Nope I don't ubt I'll just follow the rules and do it. Lol. Alright.. Here goes..

1. What are your goals/dreams?

- My goals.. Would be to study Architecture the most now.
- My dreams.. Would be able to travel around the world.. :)


2. Happiest things in your life are?
- Being with him ;)
- As well as my family and friends

3.Favourite colour(s)?
- Black, Purple, Red

4. Do you have a crush now? How did you know each other?
- Yes! :) But I'm not gonna say how we met each other. :)

5. Where do you wish to go the most? Why?
- Where? UK. To further my studies.

6. What is your weakness that you can't stand the most?
- I really don't like most of the insects.. =S

7. What will you do if you face something sad?
- What will I do?? I turn to him. :)

8. Most afraid to lose..?
- Most? Family, friends and especially him

9. What is the practical target within this 5 years?
- Practical target for what? Well I like to see myself on the road to becoming an Architect :)

10. Ask yourself, do you like yourself?
- Yes.. Love yourself and be loved.. :)

11. Favorite song(s)?
- for now. It's I'm Yours by Jason Mraz

12.What weird things that you wish to happen?
- Err.. Weird? I thought I was already weird. Lol.

13.What age do you wish to live until?
- Well.. It's up to God to decide and whether did we take good care of ourslefs. :)

14. You hate which type of people the most?
- Backstabbers. But I don't really care much. I don't hate people. :)

15. Are you satisfied with your life?
- Well.. Currently yes.. :D

16. What do you wish to do the most now?
- Complete an art project now

17. Prefer to be alone or within a group?
- Sometimes alone yet sometimes within a group

18. If you can have a wish, what will you wish for?
- Umm.. Umm.. I wish for.. a car.. :)

19. What are you doing at this moment?
- Currently doing this thingy.. =.=

20. Have you found yourself?
- Well.. Yes I can say so.. :)

The five people I wish to know more about:
- Hsu Yan
- Angela

- Tomoko

- Mun Wei

- who ever that reads this :)


by yuNz

3 comments:

nay ush said...

tagged!

yunzsy™ said...

Lol. yeah you sure are TAGGED by me!! :)

nay ush said...

lol!faster do my tagggy