Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Monday, August 4, 2008

Tagged again :(

Sheesh.. Tagged again.. This time by Hsu Yan.. =.=


1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?

- What will I do?? Dump him and make my life greater :)

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
- Err.. Living happily ever after with my lover.. ;P

3. What will your dream wedding be like?
- By the beach or country side.. (That is IF I ever wanna get married)

4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
- A little here and there, now and then..

5. What's your ideal lover like?
- Someone who will accept me for who I am and will love me with all his heart <3

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
- Both :)

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone u really love?
- I don't have to wait

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
- Leave him alone

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
- Err.. Nope. Not really..

10. What are you doing now?
- Facebook-ing and Blogging

11. Is being tagged fun?
- Personally I don't find it really fun.

12. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
- Having a stable job as an Architect. Maybe..

13. Who are currently the most important people to you?
- him, my family and my friends

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
- Haha.. Funny, pretty, gets freak out easily :P

15. Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
- Single and rich.. :D

16. What's the first thing you do every morning?
- Open my eyes and stretch

17. Would you give all in a relationship?
- No. I would leave 1/10 of love for myself.

18. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
- Umm.. Hard question.. Err.. Think I'll remain friends with both yet I'll just follow my heart ;)

19. What type of friends do you like?
- Fun, Outgoing, Spontaneous, Accepts me for who I am

20. What type of friends do you dislike?
- Back-stabbers

I tag........
- Cayman
- Chee Peng
- Angela
- Tomoko
- and People Reading this.. :)


by yuNz

No comments: