Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bad results

XX Now can anyone tell me. What to do with the LOUSY results a got. Sad. Sigh. I'm still sad now. Yeah. Checked my results online on Monday. Really. Bad. How?? That's why I am lost and confused. I already feel damn bad about the results I get. Sigh. Anyway.. I'm just looking forward to this Friday that's all :) Yeah I can still manage a smile :)

So now I'm just lost somewhere and really figuring out what to do and what is the best option for me. Ciaoz.


It's always cheers from me to people who read this. Cheers.

2 comments:

nay ush said...

fri got wat!t=y so happy?gal,i might wanna resit..

yunzsy™ said...

lol. Fri ar.. U wait n see lo :)