Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Out of the blues - random

XX Ok.. Ok.. What to blog about today?? Hahaha.. Seriously I find that I have lesser stuff to blog about. Hmmm.. Oh gosh.. It's raining now. :( Sad. yeah. Lol. Oh yeah.. I know! Lol. I'll add some pictures.. hahaha.. Hmmm.. Right? Lol.





This is some gay pictures someone sent me just to cheer me up. Lol. Funny looking picture. I've lost the other picture already. No idea where the hell is it now. Lol.




Next would be the Japanese girls I hung out with last weekend, Sunday at Central Market. Ai and Rui. :) Pretty and cute girls, both of them. Lol. Of course they speak very little English.. I learn a word or two of Japanese from them too! Lol. Err.. Lets see.. Ok. I can't remember. Lol. Hehe.. Sorry! Hahahah..

Ah yes.. and the jelly mooncake that I offered them on Saturday night. Lol. Gold fish! Lol. Nice huh? Jelly mooncake it's called. lol. A friend of my mother's made it. Lol. Cool? Hahahaha..



And this.. I add something on the little bear's head. That thingy there I got it from a mooncake box. lol. looks nice on the bear right instead of the mooncake box. Hahaha.. isn't it CUTE?? Sigh.. :)

By the way I love that bear soooo much. Lol. A gift from him :) >.<





i missh you :/

No comments: