Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Beijing Olympic 2008

XX Oh gosh I seriously need to blog. Lol. Seriously. I haven been able to find the time to blog nowadays.. As the computer I got at home and at work are always unavailable to me.. Lol. =/ Anyways.. I should have blogged on the 8th of August but.. No. I did not.. Sobs.. Sobs.. Sobs.. :(

Anyway.. To save myself from all that sadness.. I'll include here many amazing pictures of the BeiJing Olympic 2008 Grand Opening Ceremony :) It's really amazing to see so many people involve in making that opening a success. So many people.. So many amazing performances.. It's all totally awesome and beautiful.. :) Imagine so many people to make this event successful, all those teamwork and coordinations you'll need.. and all the performances are so well coordinated!! Cheers to China!! :)


the logo plus the mascots..


Bei Jing Huan Ying Ni

the ''bird nest''

and the amazing display of fireworks.. all around beijing as well :)







and of course the performances



















Last but not least.. one I like most : -

human structure of the ''bird nest''


It's so amazing to watch!! With the advance of technology and the amazing lights effect.. PLUS!! the human structure of the stadium!! That is totally awesome.. :) Wow.. :D


So now it's time look out for the results.. :) good luck to all countries participating ;D


Cheers!!

No comments: