Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Monday, August 25, 2008

Saturday and Sunday's Outing

XX Lol. Gosh. This time.. Yes! I took many many pictures of my weekend outing. Lol. Now at least I've got something to post here.. Hahahahah :D Lol. Alright. The pictures below would be my Saturday outing. Went for dinner at some restaurant near the Subang Airport. Had seafood!! Lol.


The people that attended :)


And the food!! Lol.

La-la
(Sorry but that's my brother eye-ing the la-la already.)

Sate

Err.. Chicken

Veg num 1

Noodles!!

Ok.. People eating. Haha..

Veg num 2

The table full of food :) Yum!



Half eaten crab

and the half eaten fish. (Note : Without the head)

This is the fish head ON my plate. Lol

And some pieces of crab too..
and yes.. Guess who came to visit?





Meow~ "Delicious! Can I have some more?? " Lol. Yeah. A cat came to visit us. Lol. So there you have it. Saturday night's dinner. Lol. With the company of a cat too! Lol

And again.. On Sunday.. Went for a charity bazaar at Taman Jaya. Lots of people and food too! Lol. Nice.. :) And of course.. Here are some pictures too.. Enjoy..














Ah this.. Is a hair cutting experience. Lol. Want to have a hair cut?? Anyone?? :D



Ah yes. Amcorp Mall..

And this.. Is the candies that I bought. Lol. Panda!! Hahaha.. (He knows why.. ;D)



Well.. I think the pictures are not as nice as those I took during the dinner. Of course its the food that's gonna make your mouth water and not those Charity Bazaar Pictures. Lol. But at least there's some pictures to see right?? Lol. And with the right amount of words here. Lol. Last but not least.. A picture of me! I mean.. That was how horrible I look getting ready to go out :/



Gosh people.. I hope I did not ruin your appetite for dinner! Or lunch or whenever you are reading this! Hehe..

I like going out.. Wee~ :)





Cheers!

1 comment:

yunzsy™ said...

This is my longest post ever with the pictures.. Lol