Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Saturday, July 12, 2008

For Cayman :)

Xx Alrighty.. Hahaha.. This is for Cayman. Hahaha.. Well.. As well as those people who does not know how to read Chinese. I'll shorten it. Because I can't really translate the whole story into ENGLISH words.. Lol. So I'll just write out what this story is all about. :)

To start off.. This story is about this girl that likes this guy but he's not always around when he promised the girl that he'll take care of her. That he won't hurt her.. But yet the guy went away, leaving the girl all alone where she cried every time she thinks of the guy. In the end, that girl had an accident and was in a critical condition where this guy finally came back. A little pathetic here though but its just a story. Well.. Hahaha.. I'm not much of a translator or what.. Lol. Anyway.. hope you guys out there reading this understands what I'm saying here. Haha..


Cheers.. >.<

No comments: