Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Monday, July 28, 2008

2nd episode of "Bang? Gosh.."

XX This is the second part from the previous entry of " Bang? Gosh.." Well.. Previously I mentioned that Nissan car got into an accident. And so.. My father sent the car for service. Maybe for a week or just 3-4 days. So that's about how long my father will have no car to drive. But.. A friend borrowed him a car. A 4WD.




that's my brother by the way. =.=



Hahaha.. Seriously it's so BIG! Lol. And my father said it was pretty hard to drive. Lol. Anyway.. It's just for two days only that my father drove that 4WD. Lol. Okies.. So here are somemore pictures on my father's car.. Lol.




Yeah you can see the hood is bended already. Lol. That was during the night.


I don't really know whether you guys can see this picture properly.. But there are cracks on it. Especially more visible after you turn to the back of it.. Lol. So alright. After the Repair.. The car looked new again. Lol. Wow. It's like you can't tell the difference.. Lol.




Well?? Lol. ut it's so nice to get the car back so fast. Haha.. I don't really like that 4WD. Lol. So huge and it's old and it's not really nice inside.. Lol. Well.. :) Still.. drivable. Lol. So.. Thats all for now. As I promised.. This is the updates about the minor accident the happened related to the previous post of "Bang? Gosh.."

So cheers everyone.. :)

No comments: