Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Place Called Here - Cecelia Ahern

XX I'm so sorry about not blogging for the past few days.. Well.. I've been a little frustrated on what I'm about to do after or before I take my results that will be coming out on August 11th. Anyway.. here's the latest updates. I've recently read a book by Cecelia Ahern. Her books are pretty nice.. So.. This book I read, "A Place Called Here". Interesting.

Have you ever wonder where do missing things go? Hahaha.. Well.. If you are up for some nice mystery type of story then go for this book. Lol. Yeah.. Anything is possible with Cecelia Ahern. I'll give you a bit of the story line. Mind you. Ever since the day her classmate Jenny-May Butler vanished, Sandy Shortt has been haunted by what happens when something - or someone - disappears. finding has become her goal. Jack Ruttle is desperate to find his younger brother Donal who vanished into thin air a year ago. So when he spots an ad for Sandy's missing persons agency, he's certain that she will answer his prayers and find his missing brother. But then Sandy disappears too, stumbling upon a place that is a world away from the only one she has ever known. now all she wants, more than anything, is to find her way home.

So.. well.. That's basically the synopsis i took from the back of the book. Hahah.. but yeah. This is the latest book that I've been reading. I'm so craving for another book to read now. y the way.. Have you ever wonder where do the lost things go? Haha.. Then read this book to find out. Really nice. :) Well.. in the end.. Sandy Shortt managed to find her way back.. All is a mystery still to how did things just go missing right under your nose.. :)






Well.. mine is the pink one. Hahaha.. >.<


Cheers to everyone reading this as well to Cecelia Ahern for writing such marvelous book. :)

2 comments:

irresistible said...

Good luck on my birthday!! haha..
all the best for ur result lo...

~T@!ra~

yunzsy™ said...

Haha.. Thank u Taira! :) and may i wish u happy bday 1st over here.. :)