Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hokkien Lang!

XX Lol. Yeah.. Recent reads of mine.. My friend's blog. He posted this.. Something he found.. Lol. And gosh.. I'm a hokkien but the way I read that blog was.. Gosh! What an embarrassment! Really! Lol. If my father finds out how I can't even read those hokkien words.. Or read it until like I'm some Guai Lou.. Gosh. He'll be furious. hahaha.. alright.. Maybe not that furious thought.. Lol. Anyway.. But it's worth the read if you understand hokkien. :) haha.. It's funny.. And my oh my.. You should hear the way I read it!! Hahaha.. Really.. And I can bet that you'll laugh your heart out. Lol. xD By the way.. I know how to listen to what people is speaking in Hokkien but I cannot speak fluently in Hokkien. =S How sad. But yeah I do understand what people are talking about. :) So anybody out there care to read that blog out for me? Hehe.. Cheers..


Check the blog out. :)
http://hokkienlang.blogsome.com/

3 comments:

♥ cayman ♥ said...

haha.. i even posted this link in my blogs.. i didnt know u post it till i saw it like just now... haha! anyway, i dont understand a thing, but that blog shud be funny rite?? hehe

yunzsy™ said...

Lol. Yeah.. I read a little bit oni. U should hear me read it. Lol. OMG so memalukan u know. Lol. Hahaha

♥ cayman ♥ said...

lol.. one day u read it to me la... haha... i'm learning hokkien.. poor in hokkien... haha.... maybe i get someone to read it to me and explain to me too.. lol