Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Bang? Gosh..

XX Alright.. It's not like everyday you get involve in an accident. Lol. Anyway.. It's just gonna be a short story here on what happened. My father's car.. Yes my father's car got into an accident. Lol. Ok. not a big accident but it was just a minor accident. Well of course it's not the car that got itself in an accident. Lol. My father was behind the wheel and yeah it was his wrong. Banged into the front car. He wasn't looking in front. Jammed the brakes, Car skidded. BANG. There you go. A damaged car. =.= Gosh. Anyway.. Not to worry.. Err.. yeah. Nothing much to worry I guess except the cost of repairing it AND what will be his transportation when the car is in for service. :( Gosh. Anyway.. I took some pictures.. It's quite bad. Banged into a Red Proton Iswara. Near Tesco. Yeah we were on the way to Tesco.







And err.. by the way.. I don't know whether you guys will be able to see the picture clearly but I'll try to upload a better picture as soon as possible alright?? :)

Anyway.. I've got to run.. Toodles guys! :)

Hope I do have other things to blog about soon >.<

2 comments:

nay ush said...

ooi!i tot u drive tats y bang..lol..jkjk..haha..

irresistible said...

oh boy!!! glad u r okay!! anyway, can u do me a favor?? can help me post smth on ur blog sidebar?? plz... if it's ok then plz report to my shout mix in my blog. i'll then give u the code k!! TQ. cheers~