Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Monday, July 14, 2008

Cheer 2008

XX Yes.. last weekend was the Cheer 2008 competition. 12th and 13th July 2008.



Well.. It's a normal event for us where cheer leading teams from all over Malaysia comes to Bukit Jalil Putra stadium to compete for the semi-finals and the finals. So for both days, Saturday and Sunday, about 43 teams showed up. I think. Haha.. I was not there on Saturday. And.. ! I went there late on Sunday! :( Well.. Obviously I missed a few great teams like Dynamitez from SMK DJ as well as others like my secondary school cheer leading team Blitzerz.. Lol Sad though. Haha.. Anyway.. There were obviously more people on Sunday compared to Saturday as it was the finals. I managed to watched a few teams performed and one all boys team. I can't remember their name though but they were awesomely good! Yes.. Newcomers.. and practically WOW! Haha.. Well.. So it's not really a surprise that they bagged the Newcomer Award. :) Well.. I enjoyed the show.. but not much to say as I missed most of the teams performance.. So all I did was to wait until the end to hear the results.


Champions - Shirtliff from SM Seri Bintang Utara
1st Runner-up - Dynamitez from SMK DJ
2nd Runner-up - Stunners All-Boys from Sri KDU


And wow. I mean.. WOW! Shirtliff bagged 3awards this year.. One for err.. Best Showmanship, One is the champion and.. another.. I did not hear what was it. Haha.. :) Anyway.. Enjoy the videos here. It's a little blur I think.. =S


Titans


Vulcanz All-Girls


Cyclonez


Cyrens


Stunners All-Girls


Calyx


Stunners All-Boys


Dynamitez


Shirtliff

Alright.. Here are some videos from the 1st day or the 2nd day of the competition.. The place was totally packed with people!! Lol And there were other events going on as well around that area so.. Lol. wow. But yeah. cheer.. It was always fun to see those performances, cheer for your team as well as listen to the host. Oh yeah.. I forgot to mentioned huh? The host is the same, that will be Jien. There's another guy but I dun't know who he is so.. I'm so sorry about that. Hehe.. Lol. Ah yes.. Last but not least.. Charm All-Stars :) They ARE GOOD! >.<
Charm All-Stars



alright then.. enjoy the videos and you guys can find more at you know which site.. :)

http://www.youtube.com/


There.. The Dynamitez Macot. :) I find that amusing last year.. X)







I hope i can get pictures soon.. :)

Lets hope next year's Cheer 2009 i would not be late again =S
Cheers.. >.<

4 comments:

♥ cayman ♥ said...

i cant watch d videos la!! =.="

♥ cayman ♥ said...

okkk... i finally get to watch the video d... hehe.... and yes!!! CHARM ALL STARS IS GOOD!!!! SUPERB!!! :D

yunzsy™ said...

Lol. you never go larh.. :(

♥ cayman ♥ said...

hahaaa.... :P :P :P
maybe next year not going gua... hehe... hmmmm...


read this... http://ycwcayman.multiply.com/journal/item/131/Blitzerz_didnt_win_anything_in_Cheer_2008

yes, written by me... hahahahha :P :P :P