Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Monday, June 30, 2008

Raise Your Voice

XX Oh yeah.. Some how I just happen to stumble across this movie.. and I've already watched it.. So.. All I can say bout this movie is it's awesome! Really nice! Yeah! Hahaha.. Gosh.. Those people really got talent in music.. And oh my.. This movie is REALLY nice!! Hahaha..











and the trailer..




Yes.. Its a nice show.. Aw.. Love it. Lol. Sad yet fun to watch. Gosh.. Anyways.. I also found a CUTE guy!! YES! You did not read it wrongly.. Hahaha.. Oliver James. He's so CUTE in that movie! Really.. OMG.. Lol. Cute boy ALERT! Hahaha... Yeah.. Aw.. Lol. he's the lead guy in that movie as Jay. He and Terri look so sweet together in the movie. Lol.






and oh yeah.. Oliver James... >.< HE'S SO CUTE!!







Gosh.. Isnt he cute.. Lol. Ahahaha... CUTE.. Hehe.. OMG.. CUTE.. Hmmm.. Anyway.. Here's a video clip of him and his song Long Time Coming. nice song.. :) Enjoy..




He's so cute!





OMG! I cannot stop! LOL. HE - OLIVER JAMES IS SO DARN CUTE!!!

3 comments:

♥ cayman ♥ said...

oh my!!! this movie is damn damn nice wei!!!!! i love this movie!!!!!!! love the someone's watching over me the song... nice!!!!

btw, you just watched it? i tot this movie was out ages ago.. heheee

♥ cayman ♥ said...

oh ya!!! and yes yes!!! oliver james is cute!!! oh my!!! i love him!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh... hahahaa... sorry, i sot sot d... hahaha

irresistible said...

Yes, i watched this movie for like more than 50 times already and it still does not bored me.
Love this movie. Love the school. Love the people enthusiasm. I wish i could live the way they are!!

~T@!ra~