Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Monday, June 30, 2008

CUTE boy ALERT

XX Alright.. Not really in the mood to blog here right now.. Furthermore.. I do not have anything much to blog about thought.. Sigh.. I just signed up for that Nuffnang Ads.. Got no idea what's it ll about though but I'm giving it a try.. :) Hehehe.. Anyway.. Ah.. Oliver James is so CUTE! Seriously.. Dam! Hahaha.. why did I found out about him only now?? Sheesh.. Hahaha.. Aw.. Man.. Hehe.. Ah!!! CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! I can't stop! Lol. Ah....!!! xD Aha.. Anyways.. Gosh.. I'm so.. Rotting at home!! Gah... =.=

Anyway.. time to go.. I really got nothing much to write today.. Except for the post bout that movie. Hahaha.. Gosh.. Oliver James! :)




Sadness crawls upon me
When will I see you again

7 comments:

Sn said...

Found you through CP's blog. And I found CP's blog through...tracking my own blog posts? Lol. XD
Cheers.
~Michelle Chong

♥ cayman ♥ said...

haha!!! yes yes!! oliver james is cute!!! cutie pie!!!!!!!!!! :D

yunzsy™ said...

Ahahaha.. OMG CAYMAN!! I cannot stop talking n hoping that i'll be dreaming bout him tonight.. Lol. Hahahaha

♥ cayman ♥ said...

i know!! you cant stop it!! you cant stop talking bout him!! you cant even stop thinking bout him for a minute!! haiz.. and you made me love him le... can love him, but cant have him.... seee... can love, but cant have him le... haiz :((((

i guess i gotta go find someone i love which i can have him too!! hahaaa!! :P

yunzsy™ said...

Oh man Cayman!! Lol. He is so darn super cute larh.. Hahahaha

♥ cayman ♥ said...

stop it yunzzz!!! dont make me go crazier ah... haizzzzz

yunzsy™ said...

Hahaha.. Cayman.. Lets just go crazy over him.. Let us both just go crazy over him. alright?? Hahahah.. OMG!!