Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Saturday, June 28, 2008

The CARS...

Xx Gosh. When Honz told me bout this car.. I was like.. okies.. lets find out how it looks like. Hahaha.. So here are the pictures. Enjoy. Feel free to drop me some messages! :)

Honda Puyo Concept













Its pretty funny the way it looks and all.. Lol. No stering. Lol. How to drive? I don't know. I did not even bother to read the articles on this car. Hahaha.. But.. Technology. Look at that Puyo car. Hahaha... Gosh.. But still I LOVE those cars! Those cars! Audi TT Coupe, Nissan 350Z as well as Mazda RX-8! Awesome cars!! as well as the Aston Martin!!! Gah.... >.<





Audi TT Coupe





Nissan 350Z





Mazda RX-8



Aston Martin Vanquish





Aston Martin DB9


Gosh.. I always.. and will always love a car with two doors and sporty looking.. That white Audi!! If only I've got the money.. =S Sheesh... I want!! I want!! Gah..... Anybody wanna buy me one? So that I can drive around town?? Hehe...


Cheers!! More to come...

1 comment:

♥ cayman ♥ said...

u totally love cars huh??? im not like u... not really into cars... and very noob with cars... haha!!!