Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Archie Comics!

























XX Oh gosh.. Cayman! I hope you are well.. :) Anyway.. Thanks to her that I've found a new website that I've never ever thought of going to.. The Archie Comic site! Lol. and look what I found! Hahahaha.. Wee~ and by just looking at all those pictures.. Hahaha.. One can tell I like reading the Betty and Veronica issue. :)Lol. Gosh!! Hahahaha.. But yeah.. My collection of Archie comics are not alot.. :( Sad case hahaha.. Anyway.. Not a big deal.. Lol. and just look what else I found!











Awesome Aint it?? Hahaha.. I kinda love the black and white and especially that sketch on Sabrina the teenage witch! Hahaha.. Its awesome. Lol. Anyway.. Cheers to everybody out ther! >.<

No comments: