Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Chinese?

XX Okies.. Those chinese post that I posted here are what I liked.. Its an article based on chinese artist albums. Its very nice. Its aired on radio every Wednesday night and the replay of it is on Friday night. By listening to it on the radio you can know how the story is like instead of just reading it. Lol. That's why previously my blog is totally all chinese. :) Alright. I think I've said enough here..

This two chinese article or stories that I've posted.. One is based on this Akba yang Zhong Wai's album's songs. Its talking about a guy who likes this girl but marry another girl. Blah blah blah.. Quite sad though in the ending. I'm so lazy to actually type out what that whole story is about.. Hehe.. ext is the Farenhiet group. This story is about this lady, she cannot conceive so her husband left her. Yeha sad.. :( Anyway.. one rainy day she found an infant.. and yeah.. she took care of that infant.. until one day.. this little boy had leukemia.. and so.. yeah.. So this two chinese stories are what i heard on the radio recently. And tomorrow night there will be a new one. :) Ah yes.. and the radio station is Ai Fm.

I woke up late again.. I slept at 430am!! Lol. What did i do?? Played some online games til.. I'm totally hooked I tell you! Lol. But not today. I better stop playing and facing the computer for SO long... ZZZ hahaha... I'm currently playing a game call submachine. pretty.. freaky.. cause of the sound.. =S I'm experiencing a bad hair raising chill now.. =S lol zzz Ciaoz. and Cheers...

visit this link --->> http//www.musiclovestory.lifelogger.com

No comments: