Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Boring..

XX Alright. What should I blog about?? I'm not much of a blogger tho.. and this sucks. because I don't even know.. What I should write down here. =S I've been facing the computer for the whole afternoon plus.. now.. LOL. I really Facebook ALOT. and YES I mean ALOT!! Lol.Especially That now I'm free.. Finished exams as well as studies.. Just waiting for the results to be out by 11 Aug.. I've been.. yup. Totally free! hahahaha.. Well.. I'm lazy. I rather stay at home the whole day and sleep.. If thats possible.. lol. :)

I'm currently browsing through my mails in my Yahoo Account. I've got lots of mails from some game website.. called shockwave.. So i'm playing whatever games that I can get from there.. lol. It's kinda sien though.. Hehe..






yep. thats the website that I go to play online games.. Hahahaha.. They've got funny games inside.. Really. lol. My friends.. If you are reading this.. Try notdoppler out. Its fun! :) Cheers...

No comments: