Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Friday, June 20, 2008

Genting

XX Ah YES! I'm back from Genting!! Hahaha.. It was pretty fun.. Wow. Hahaha.. For a first timer there.. Its pretty interesting.. Lol. Really! It was so cold... It even rained up there!! Gosh.. I can say i was freezing! Lol. Now.. I'm actually like so lazy to type to tell bout this but.. I'll try... Hahahaha.. Okies.. So we.. the few that were going.. 10 people all together met at Sentral. From there.. we took the bus to Genting, Sat the SkyBus.. the view was SO SO SO NICE!! Gosh.. But a little scary.. Michelle was practically freaking out! Lol. but aw.. She got her boyfriend there with her.. :) So.. We went around the theme park playing.. the first thing we sat was that chair.. then flying de.. going in circles.. pretty syok.. hahaha.. and a little scary.. but fun! hahahaha.. After that we just went to play around lo. Err.. We sat the CorkScrew, Space Shot(Solero Shot), some ship like thingy.. Whatelse?? cant Really remember but I know it was fun. Hahaha.. The only boring thing was that space shutter thingy. zzz WTH.. Hahahaha.. Oh. And that Flying Coaster! Gosh! I think that was fun! But.. unfortunately I closed my eyes the whole way until it slowed down. Sheesh. I was not feeling afraid but I just feel that I've just gotta close my eyes. Lol. After that we went to check into our rooms. 4rooms all together. then it rained when we came out of our rooms to go and play somemore. So we checked whats there interesting to play indoor. We sat some coaster ride. We thought it was nothing as it seem pretty lame.. I think.. going fast and all.. but it was the cornering that freaked us out. Lol. Alright.. Enough said here I think. People who went up to Genting realy knows whats there.. hahaha..


And after a whole day of fun and screaming and ah's and oh's.. and more screamings.. All of us seem to have a sore throat. hahaha.. Not to mentioned that Jaya Lost his voice.. Hahaha.. and I end up with a sore throat. Haha.. Anyway.. That night we had fun as well.. Hahaha.. beer.. Vodka! but mixed with juice or 7UP. Well.. Then we were playing truth or dare. Lol. What a night. After that.. Ram, Jaya, Chris and Andrew went for a movie at 130am. While the rest of us went back to our rooms to sleep. ZzzZzzZ The next day.. We had breakfast.. stayed in our rooms for awhile then we checked out. later on, 8 of us went to play the Flying Coaster again. Hahaha.. Not me though.. Lol. So after that.. We walked around abit then off we went towards the SkyBus. Wow. The view again was awesome!! :) Then.. At the bus station there.. We went our seperate ways. I took the bus to 1U with Wei Zhe. Less than an hour reached 1U already. Lol. Then I walked home. Ah..... :) Here are some pics that I took and we took.. Lol. Hahaha..

Cheers! ;)














No comments: