Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Saturday, April 18, 2009

This is what I would do IF

IF...

I have a camera.


Let's introduce KL Sentral LRT station platform on a..



Sunday afternoon.

(by the way that picture was taken by my camera phone. oops!)





After that let's step into my room and take a look at what's on my desk.






My pencil box. Full of stuff hanging from it. *grins*


Plus a cute lil paw badge pinned on it.


Part of my assignment that night.


My frequently used mechanical pencil with my initials. :D


KIS that is bought during PC Fair.






The sweets I eat. Sour+ the best now. ;)


My GIGABYTE mouse *squeak*


The current situation of my laptop.
I pamper it too much. *grins*

More than myself.


The pendrives that I've got now.
8 + 4 + 4

=

16 GB




Flower and...


The little bear dear gave. *winks*



So much for my randomness. But that is what exactly I'll do if I have got a camera of my own. rawr.


Well I am glad that I can go online again. So expect a post everyday! Except that.. I am having my finals soon. So let's just expect less from me for now.


Until I finish my exams, please stay tune! :D

No comments: