Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spread the LOVE ♥

On 07 Apr 09, 20:53

tlsy: more n more huggies!!! spreading the love... you also cheer up kayz.. when the rain stops, the sun will shine once again. And at a little corner, you'll see the loveliest rainbow that will melt your heart.. XP

Take a look at my chat box. You'll find this. It stands out from the rest. Because it really means alot. Even if it is just a message in my chatbox. Even if it is from someone who is also having a hard time with life.

When the rain stops, the sun will shine once again. And at a little corner, you'll see the loveliest rainbow that will melt your heart. I love it. Spread it.










Tricia Lim! You have made my day. :D *HUGS*


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.M.G. Larrrrr @.@ altho i feel appreciated.. but but but but but but but btu.. OMG.. my pic~~ @.@ (faints)

yunzsy™ said...

Lol. Wad is it woth ur pic larh. Leng lui ma hor.. :D

Thanks.