Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I HAD TO!

Oh my Oh dear oh me oh my! I am so so sorry but I had to!! Having a sudden headache now. Unable to finish the last part of the bloody LAN subject topic on Taoisme. So I had to. Blog. Since something disturbed me.


A CLOSE up look of what was disturbing me.
(sorry I zoomed my lousy camera phone so it's blur.)




Now on a more proper view.



Yes. Bloody BIG RED ANT! SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME KAYS! OMG. I was like : WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ANT DOING IN MY ROOM? Sheesh. Freak me out. Beacuse all my life I have not met a single ant in my room that's THAT BIG. (alright I am just making things sound more.. err.. extreme? Heheh) Damn. That BLOODY ant appeared on my arm at first. Out of no where. So obviously it freaked me out alright.

Headache making me drowsy. Time to sleep? Nooo~~~



Play.
RA3, until my exams are over.

Post.
People, until my exams are over.


Tata. Till then.

No comments: