Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tell me my sadness.

I haven't thought of what I would like to blog about today. Of what I would like to type down here. But I just have the need to blog. Right now. Before I sign out and go to bed. I have actually opened another blog, but it is not accessible to you people out there unless you want to read it and then give me your email address so that I can invite you to read it.

Anyway, back to what I wanted to blog about.

What to blog about larh.. =.= Sigh. Haven't been having happy days while staying at home. Besides all the stress from studying. I am not in a really joyful mood.





How I wish I could turn back time.
Go back to the joyful moments I once had.
Yet sometimes I wish I could cough out all my thoughts and unhappiness out.
Throw them away and never to see them again.



Credits to LaraJade


Or maybe just cry alone in the darkness with nobody ever knowing what happened
as I conceal every sadness I have behind that smile of mine.

No comments: