Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

French Toast!

YUM!

Can you believe it that I made french toast for myself this morning? It's really.. unbelievable. I mean. I do not really step into the kicthen (besides eating) to cook, yet. Yum. Delicious. *grins*


Beat two eggs, end up with three piece of bread and one tiny fried egg.




It's really filling untill I cut the last piece up into four tiny pieces.


One last piece.
I am so full!

*forcing myself to pick up that last piece and stuff it into my mouth*




And finally.. I managed to finish everything. Not to add I had a cup of milk to go along with it. This is like the most filling breakfast I ever had.

To those who know me real well, you know I do not usually eat SO MUCH for breakfast. Next time, I am going to share this with my dear. *winks* (or who ever that wants to eat)


Well, so much for my breakfast,
it is going to last me until my dinner. :D

No comments: