Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Monday, March 2, 2009

What we did.

During class.

First time moulding. It was during replacement class last Friday.





*smiles* :)



Second time, we they were more creative.
Because of the experience they got the first time.



I gave them back after photo session. They came up with another one.


Back


Front


The top of the head.
I think they purposely dug a hole??



Next up. Make sure you are over 18 to view the picture below. :P
















Yes. Appearently there are 3 different types of design you can see above. The first two pictures were taken by me last Friday. Pictures below that are taken today, during our Management Principles class. Not me that made those.. designs. All I did was just incharged of the photo taking session. It was made by two boys sitting diagonally in front of me.

Now tell me, do boys get so bored in class until they create such stuff? I do wonder often.


If that makes you uncomfortable, not to fret. I have something relaxing coming up next. (I hope)







Rainbow!! :D Over 1Utama!!

On my way back home, I spotted this sight as soon as I stepped out from a big long moving vehicle called the OneCard Express bus. Nice. And so clear in the sky.

Too bad for my lousy lousy camera phone. Every picture here is in such a sad state.



Anybody care to get me a digital camera for my birthday?? A Canon IXUS 870IS?? Hehe..

No comments: