Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Monday, March 9, 2009

His concert!

You know how I can go all crazee and balistic when it comes to speaking about Wang Lee Hom right?? Well, please, if you mind reading about my rantings on Lee Hom in this post then you better leave. As this post is only about him. Nothing more. (I think, I hope)

I am really excited after reading about his concert in the Star newspaper. I mean like hellO! I could not keep my big mouth shut! I am just so excited because I missed his concert two years ago.

His concert poster!



Tell me he does not look cool and I'll kill you. I mean it.



And take a look at his new custom-made guitar! Oh so awesome!



Even his guitar is so cool. AW...


He's coming! Y.E.S!! I am so happy. It's been years since I went to his concert. Considering that I missed his concert in year 2007. That, I regret. Alot. So this time, I better grab whatever chance I've got and go! Even if I am having my finals that time. Hehe.

Lee Hom! OMG. I must go I must go I must go. MUST! Gosh. I am going totally crazy. Out of my mind.





By the way, anybody kind enough to get me a VVIP seat??

No comments: