Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Sunday, March 29, 2009

♥ My Birthday weekend ♥ (Part 2)

Well sorry for the delay.

I do not think I can put all in one post so I split them up. Furthermore I do not have time to post up two long post at once. It's eating all my time away. Anyway. Here. Let the pictures to the talking. :)



Sunday, 22nd March.



Went to Pavilion
(It was my first time!! Talking about excitement..)


Take one. Shy.


Take two.


Cayman and me!


We ate at Michelango's


College mates.

Then the food we had.

Mine.


Honz's


Cayman's


Eik Sing's




Chee Peng and Kok Ken had the same food. Lagsania.

(psst. Make sure your mouth ain't watering now. Yum!)


Me and my birthday muffin.


See the candle?


Chee Peng trying to pull the ziper down!


and Kok Ken looks so happy with a giant model picture of Gucci.


We had Starbucks after that.
(from left, Kok Ken, Chee Peng, Eik Sing and Honz)


A group photo but too far, so too small.


Last but not least,


Thank you baby! :D



I had a wonderful day that Sunday. Enjoyed it very much. And a big THANK YOU to you guys for making it wonderfull too. Cheers~

No comments: