Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Moulding Part 2

You will not find a post titled Moulding Part 1 as I have posted it up as another title. Here, is the continuation of what you can do with an art eraser.




Appearantly SOMEBODY was bored?
Made that and showed me, during AutoCADD class.


Ah ha! You must be thinking dirty. No. This piece of shit is very clean. It's an art eraser alright. Not the one that comes out from your *** XD
But another friend made that, and put it in front of somebody that was sleeping during Management Principles Tutorial.











And the above is..


Three different designs made by one person. SOMEBODY did not want to fall asleep during CT class. Gosh. Either guys are just too bored or just making it for fun. I don't get them sometimes.

Just that this particular friend who made the alien flower and coconut tree is quite talented. Check out those details.



(psst. noticed the different quality of picture. Captured by two different cameras. I bet you can tell which was captured by my lousy camera)




Dang. I really need a camera. *Sobs!*

No comments: