Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Thanks For The Memories.

Yes. Thank you for the memories that you have given me.










I have actually, finally, finished reading a book! FINALLY! I use to glue myself to a book and finished it in a day. but now it dragged on for about... a few weeks? T_T Anyway. I am so happy that I finished the book and so I have got to scribble it here for now.





How can you know someone you’ve never met?

Joyce Conway remembers things she shouldn’t. She knows about tiny cobbled streets in Paris, which she has never visited. And every night she dreams about an unknown little girl with blonde hair.

Justin Hitchcock is divorced, lonely and restless. He arrives in Dublin to give a lecture on art and meets an attractive doctor, who persuades him to donate blood. It’s the first thing to come straight from his heart in a long time.

When Joyce leaves hospital after a terrible accident, with her life and her marriage in pieces, she moves back in with her elderly father. All the while, a strong sense of déjà vu is overwhelming her and she can’t figure out why …





I totally like the ending. I wish to know what happened. Cecelia Ahern has once again capture many with this book. :) Cheers!

No comments: