Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Laziness struck.

And it hit me late this evening. So here I am now.








Lazy to study.



Lazy to do assignments.



Lazy to do anything but just to sit myself infront of the computer



and blog.



Facebook.



Read blogs.



SMS.



Listen to music.



Rub my eyes.




Yawn. zzZ








Come to think of it. That's pretty much of actions that I just did. *laughs* Tired eyes now. Should I sleep now? Tuck myself in bed and wish the world good night? Nah. So much for sleeping early. I end up in bed around 1.00AM almost, i repeat, ALMOST every night.



Not good for health.


Not good for me.




AND definately...





Not good for my face.







Well. Just that I always go to bed with somebody around that time now. And hug him until I squash him? Poor thing. I better start treating him better. As he is the one who accompanies me to dreamland every single night. Loves <3




This picture says it all. *winks*

3 comments:

honz said...

hmmm i think i may know de "him" ur referring to. izzit who i think it is?? hehe

honz said...

ya n goosd thing u noe sleeping late is bad. so sleep early.. start from todday kay?? can la

yunzsy™ said...

Err. If u think u noe hu he is den u noe lo. Hahah ;) Ya. Sleep early. If i do not have things to do. Lol