Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

♥ My Birthday weekend ♥ (Part 1)

Ok. One day by one day. Or maybe I'll just put all in one. And so it'll be a very super long post. I'll have to update and upload pictures here slowly. I'll start with..


Saturday, 21st March.


A very Happy Birthday to my jie Sing Ley, which I haven seen for quite sometime yet I bumped into her quite often. Hahar... I hope she had a blasting 20th birthday! :D

So, I asked Angela out. Sheau Chuen was supposed to come along too BUT.. She did not come back from Kampar for that weekend. Sad me. :( So it was just Angela and me. We went to 1 Utama for our "date". Did not really took any pictures. :( but... we shopped around. At F.O.S., gosh. What a mess. Pity those who have to clear up the huge mess.



we were part of creating this mess. Yet it was already in that state when we arrived at the scene. So don't blame us!


But I caught somebody red-handed rummaging through!



Aha! Angela...





And then a random picture of her coming down the escalator. Hehe ^^



After that, I went for dinner with Aunt, cousin, mother and brother at La Bodega restaurant at Bangsar Shopping Center. Argh. Do not go there if you do not know how to eat Spanish food. (I think its Spanish). Thought the food portion is big, but when the food came, OMG OMG OMG. So small ar? What is this? OMG. Really. Let the pictures do the talking.







Interior of La Bodega



Food~











But in small portions. :(



After that we headed to Bangsar Village to walk. Err wait. To eat. Went to Madam Kwan to get another round of dinner. Lol. Funny. Gosh. Then we went walking around in Bangsar Village. Look see look see.

So far. That's it for Saturday. Look at the time I finished this post. Gah. Sleeping time.




Next up : ♥ My Birthday weekend ♥ (Part 2)

No comments: