Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Thursday, June 11, 2009

You made my day!

Alrighty.. Time to get serious. Business time.





THANK YOU DAD!!





Why such gratitude? You might wonder. For I never seem to mention my father in this blog. Ever. It's not that I don't want to. I don't see the need to mention. Alright. That aside, I thank my father.



For?



He actually remembered that I needed, wanted a camera!
(He's very forgetful sometimes) And the rest you guessed it. *BIG GRIN*




If you recall I posted up my choice of cameras that I wanted back in the month of May.


As you know, there are 3 choices. Two
Nikon, one Canon. I prefer Canon. Anyways, I got a camera now, and I am utterly happy. Finally. I have got a NEW TOY!!! ^^

Father suddenly told me that he got me a camera when I reminded him to pay my school fees. I was like "What camera?" Father said he don't know. Furthermore So many things were running through my head.

What camera is it?

What brand?

How is it like?

Will it be a lousy camera?




So I went home (it was a Monday) to find out that it was Nikon.
(starting to feel happy) I straight went for the box, pulled it open and...



TADA!



Nikon S620!

But mine is not black. It's silver. So..


WOW.


Yes.


  WOW.




I am seriously happy. It's really sudden. He got me a camera without me pestering him. Yet I still prefer
Canon brand. LOL.





So here are some random pictures I first took with this new toy of mine.
*winks*

please note that pictures are not in order.









I love macro mode. hehe


There you go. 


Next up! Friends birthdays! So yes! More pictures! :D :D :D (I hope I have the time to actually upload pictures.)


Signature - YUNZ

2 comments:

caymanyong said...

haha.. congrats! :D

i also want to have a camera. yup, i have one, but i want DSLR camera!!!!!!!!! :D

next time we can take pics with ur camera d :D

yunzsy™ said...

Lol. Don't be so greedy. Lol. But yea. Thanks a lot! Me happy. Hahah I wish you luck in getting a DLSR alright. :) And yea. Take pic with my camera. ANytime. I'll not be seen without my camera now. XD