Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Friday, June 26, 2009

Tribute to MJ



Taken from Wikipedia
On June 25, 2009, Jackson collapsed at a rented home in Holmby Hills in Los Angeles. Jackson's personal physician attempted to resuscitate him. Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics responded to a 911 call at 12:21 pm (PST), arriving nine minutes later. Jackson was reportedly not breathing and CPR was performed. Resuscitation efforts continued both en route to the UCLA Medical Center, and after arrival at approximately 1:14 pm (20:14 UTC), for a further hour. Jackson remained in a coma and died shortly after arrival. He was noted to have already been in cardiac arrest by the paramedics who attended his house. Jackson was pronounced dead at about 2:26 pm local time (21:26 UTC). The cause of death is currently believed to be cardiac arrest. He died the same day as Farrah Fawcett, of whom Jackson's death partially overshadowed.





Some websites tells something slightly different but our King of Pop is no longer around. Here I pay my tribute to one of the greatest entertainer since Elvis Presley. May Michael Jackson Rest In Peace.






Well I was in a state of shock when I heard the news from my father this morning. Was it true? That was the first thing that came into my mind. How come I did not hear it on the news? I asked my father. Maybe I was deaf. X) Anyway, I was really in a state of shock. How sudden this was! To think that just a few days ago I watched one of his music videos while I was in the bus. I think it was the Earth song.




Yeah it is. Earth song. Touching.





It's so sad. Although I am not a really big fan, yet his songs are amazing.



Tribute to Michael Jackson.

He will always be remembered.



I am still in shock.

Even if it's close to midnight already.

A loss to the world.



King of Pop.


You will always be remembered in people's hearts.



May you Rest In Peace.


















I found a cool new trailer of New Moon!!!
Will post it up here a few days later.











Signature - YUNZ

No comments: