Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Saturday, June 13, 2009

130609 (Part 1)

It has been a tiring day. Wait. Days. With the 's'. Why? Friday was tired, now Saturday also tired. I haven't been online for a day and guess what. My inbox is full of mails. How many? A freaking total of 53!! I cannot believe it. That's the most mail I have gotten for not going online for JUST one day. *laughs* My inbox is normally not that full even if I did not come online for one week.

Alright. So now my mission here right now is to get started on today's outing. Got to finish before the clocks strike 12AM I hope.

So where do I start? Okays. I know. For your information, I will not put up EVERY picture I have here. I'll chose a few to put up. Want to see ALL? Visit my Facebook. So now, lets get started with.. words.










Words. 







There.
*hahahahahahhahaha*







Woke up early just to get ready for today's outing. We went to Titiwangsa to play... A thing call Zoorbing or Orbing. (I don't know which) It was... Well... One word to describe it.


FUN!



I enjoyed it. Everyone enjoyed it. After the short fun, we rested and went for lunch. Somewhere in KL. Somewhere near Jalan Ipoh I think. After lunch, we split up. (aww.. so sad larh..) Actually we just went our seperate ways back home. Together with Honz, we went to Times Square to walk walk. Last day I am going to see him. (sad~) He'll be flying off to UK for a ONE MONTH holiday. I am going to be so darn depressed during this one month!

Anyway, here are the pictures. I'll put up as much as I can. What I took at Times Square will go up in my next post alright?


Big giant balls


Here comes...
Jonathan and Sam


RUN!



from left : Victor (New friend), Honz, yours truly, Xin Yin, Jonathan, Sam
bottom : (in shades) Alan

Getting ready.


Oof. Going in.



All buckled up!


See me. Strong! Push!


Rawr! In I go!

Down the hill~


This is the so call wet type. (think washing machine)


So hot, we all got Ice-Cream
Except for Alan.



See Monkeys! xP


Now lunch time.





Thats all I guess. Next stop, Times Square! Awesome awesome scene. Wait up for that! :D






Signature - YUNZ

No comments: