Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Monday, June 1, 2009

Second round at Pavilion.


Went to watch Terminator Salvation on Sunday morning. So got to blog about it right here, right now. (because somebody asked me to do so too)



Rating : 7/10

Wow. I did not know Terminator was so.. interesting. Well I am no fan of Terminator but this movie I can give it a thumbs up. Yes. Thumbs up. The tickets are for charity. The show's really not bad. Although I am confused about the plot.

I know this movie has been out not long ago so me, being a good girl, *grins* I won't give out any spoilers here for once. *winks*



Lunch was good. Went to WongKok to eat. Took quite alot of pictures I think. Somebody kept telling me the movie was "CHUN". I do not know how many times he mentioned it. Just kept repeating it but not like non-stop larh. And that person is non other than


ignore the person at the back.


Yes. Who else? He's really funny. Seriously. Don't believe ask me. ^^ Anyways, I actually met up with another two of my college mates and together the four of us went to watch the movie. But they did not join us for lunch. So no picture of them. 


Lunch was... not bad. 
Filling.




Our drinks



My lunch - Spagetti



 Tomato Egg Minced Pork Crackers. Free!



Honz and his lunch.


After lunch we took a stroll around Pavilion. So damn bloody HUGE. Cannot walk finish. We went to this place called HOME something I think and there was an Art Gallery there. This..




Red sculpture







Definately caught our attention 
as well as yours, I bet. X)




So,



does this..





Capture your attention too?? 
*laughing non-stop now* xD



Now ok. You can stop laughing right now




Really. 
If you haven't stop laughing he's going to kill me.



Please. 

Alright. 


Sze Yun,
Stop.


*keeps laughing* XD




He did not want to posed like that red sculpture so instead he positioned his hands in that way. I can't help myself. *grins*

Lastly I attached a picture here that I have edited. Taken before we stepped into that HOME place. Lucky for him H.O.M.E. this word has his initials.



Better thank me. *evil laughs*







Alright. 
Next up.
 The start of my second semester.






Signature - YUNZ

No comments: