Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Semester!

01.06.2009

is the date my holidays ends and classes officially starts again.

 For 14 weeks I will be travelling to and fro (AGAIN!) for classes that starts at 9AM in the morning.
 What a timetable I have this semester. 
Classes on Monday to Saturday. Gah!


With 6 subjects on my plate, I hope I won't faint. 
Hope I can cope well as my last semester results wasn't satisfying.


Alright. So the first day of school. 
Am no longer a freshmen!
 Although am still in year 1
Hahahahh! 
Went to school to see a lot more people and I went for ONE HOUR class only. 
After 12PM, cabut balik rumah. ^^ Sad-nya. I stay so far. 
Go school just for ONE HOUR then can go home already. 


So sad.


Well, that concludes the start of my second semester I guess.







Oh wait. 





To end this post, here I insert a picture taken of the 
committee members of the 
Welcome Freshmen Concert 
that was held last Friday, 29.05.2009 
at DK1, UTAR Setapak Campus.


Am sorry it's blur. Photographer problem.




Please don't even try to find me. 



Signature - YUNZ

No comments: