Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Can people really change you?

Decided to post something here tonight. Instead of my normal post on my daily life, something came up. In my mind now, it refuses to go away. Well maybe it is because I refuse to let it go.


So as in my title you can see, can people really change you?


Have you ever wonder, can people change you? Especially your loves one. Are they really changing you? Or is it you whom chose to change for them? I suddenly thought of this. Sometimes, they want to change you, to suit who they are, and you change to be the person he/she wants, without knowing you have lost yourself. Yet there are times where you just don't want him/her to change for you love the way he/she is.



We all act differently when we are with the ones we love. Isn't it true? From there, we change ourselves to be the person he/she wants.



Well let me tell you a story.




I always said to myself, that I am who I am. If you are trying to change me, then f*** off. Because I won't change who I am, it is what that makes me different from others. To think that I will not change is such a silly thing as we humans are constantly changing to suit the environment, be it our attitude, character or looks. Slowly I accepted the word "change". To me, it is a big thing. It is making me a better person. Have you ever thought of that? To change to be a better person.



See, this one special person has changed me.



He taught me how to not answer questions with a totally irrelevant answer. He taught me how not to bottle everything inside, instead, share it with friends. Without realising it, he is changing me. And to a certain account, I am changing myself too because of him. Is it a good or bad thing? Maybe it is good. Maybe it is not good. I do not know. What I know is, I have changed. Even if it is a little thing, yet I have changed.


It takes a lot of will power to change who you are into someone much better. People will tend to tell you things that you do not want to hear, just to make you change that old habit. People will be saying things about you that you don't like to hear so that you will change to be better.



Change or not, it is up to you to decide.



I know my flaws, and I will make sure I change them.



Old habits are hard to die, but it is not impossible.



So now it's your turn to tell me what you think. Can people really change you?

6 comments:

Më| §zë said...

yeah...
people do change people, unconciously... a little by little...
but, don't change too much, or you'll be someone you are not...

yunzsy™ said...

True enough. A drastic change can actually make one lose oneself. Little by little. Never do we realise eh?

Thanks you. :)

naqiubex said...

yup.. people do sometimes change us.. It depends..
many thing can change us..
money..
surrounding..
hoo.. a lot..

love ones? maybe yes.. maybe no..

yunzsy™ said...

Thank you for sharing you views. Yes. Actually it depends on certain situations. Depends on oneself as well.

You got that right too. Even other things can change us. Not just human. :)

Thanks again :)

honz said...

hmmm who u refering ey? lol. jus wanna noe.

yunzsy™ said...

Lol. Who you think I am referring to? And which sentence are you talking about first?