Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Friday, August 21, 2009

Virus alert!

What virus alert?!

A(H1N1)???!!!

RUN~!


Actually. No.
Just stay where you are.
I will stay away from you.



Oh dear. Yes. This whole week has been hell. Well not exactly hell, just that I fell sick since Sunday night. Started coughing for no reason, then on Monday morning, I went down with fever. Totally unbearable, I still dragged myself to school. At night, father took me to see doctor. Next day, I'm fine. No sign of my fever at all! But I stayed home to rest.

Have been having slight fever every now and then. Like low fever. On and off. Results of not enough sleep maybe? Plus I am coughing. Still coughing. Quite a bad cough? I don't think so. Anyway, I am not the only one that fell sick during the week. A few of my friends are sick as well. So I think I can call this a "sick" week. XD

That's all for now. Semester is about to end. Another 2 more weeks of classes (minus a few class away...) then it's time for finals. AND I AM NOT PREPARED!




DEAD.




Online first, for now. Ciaoz.



Signature - YUNZ

No comments: