Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Friday, August 7, 2009

Cards!

What cards?!

Mini poker cards!


Had lunch at canteen and after lunch, we noticed the table next to us was playing poker. And suddenly Jonathan took his MINI poker cards out. When I say mini, it's really MINI!


And so, we started playing the usual game. "Chor Dai Di".
Check out JJ's face!






My Jonathan's MINI poker cards.


Look at them. So darn serious.


:)


Pictures taken are little. Well of course! The camera girl is playing as well! Where got time to snap pictures huh?

At least I am still updating my blog. Really. Took me don't know how long just to find that blogging feel back. But don't be happy. My finals are very near. And I mean VERY near. 4 more weeks to the end of the semester. How time flies. Really.


ps : I'm watching The Proposal tomorrow! *jumps for joy!*



Next up : Movie review.


Signature - YUNZ

No comments: